[Market Planning Engineer(sensor sector)]
Company: BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd., founded in April 1993, is an IoT
company providing intelligent interface products and professional services for
information interaction and human health. BOE’s three core businesses are
Display and Sensor Devices, Smart Systems and Healthcare Services. BOE’s
display and sensor products are widely used in a broad spectrum of applications
such as mobile phone, tablet, notebook, monitor, TV, vehicle display, digital
information display, healthcare, finance, and wearable devices.
In 2017, BOE’s yearly new-patent applications amounted to 8678, 85% of which
are invention patents. In total, BOE has over 60,000 usable patents, ranking
among the top of the industry. BOE has more than 3000 overseas new patent
applications, covering the United States, Europe, Japan, South Korea and other
countries and regions. Data from IFI Claims also shows that BOE has ranked 21st
among the Top 50 USPTO Patent Assignees in 2017, with its annual growth rate
ranking the first among Top 50 for two consecutive years. According to the 2016
International PCT Applications of WIPO, BOE ranked No.8 with 1,673 applications.
1. Provide analysis of joint product line, product planning advice, and
strategic report according to technical significance of product and need.
2. Understanding of customers’ need and their business strategy, address
suggestion of product/marketing and operation strategic plan for the
3. Maintain relationship with consultancy firms, clients, vendors, and
business partners, and have regularly interaction for exchanging market
4. Analyze market trend, and guide the company for business plan.
5. Assist Sales and other teams for promoting new products.
1. Master above, major in mechanical or engineering or science related
2. 3 years above working experience of sensor sector required, and western
study or work background preferred.
3. Professional English/Chinese language skill as work proficiency is a must.
4. Excellent communication skill and adaptable to US culture.
5. Able to work under massive pressure.