Position Title: Business Development Intern
Location: Remoted based; California, Washington, Arizona, Oregon,
Colorado, Kansas, Hawaii, Utah preferred; all other places will
also be considered
Duration: May 2018 – Dec 2018
Part-time (10-20hrs/Week, Mainly Campus Based and Partially
LA Office Based If Needed)
China Telecom Americas (中国电信美洲公司 www.ctamericas.com, www.ctexcel.us ) is
seeking influential, outgoing and socially connected leaders on campus to be an integral
part of an extraordinary nationwide campaign aimed at spreading awareness and
excitement of China Telecom Americas’ mobile business among Chinese students.
Through positive buzz, engaging in events and social networking activities on campus,
the business development intern will enthusiastically highlight China Telecom Americas’
mobile business. If you consider yourself well-connected with Chinese students and
Chinese student organizations on campus, and are eager to learn about marketing and
business development, we are looking for you!
This position will support China Telecom Americas Mobile team with a campus-focused
nationwide mobile campaign. Through successful marketing strategies, on-campus
events and social networking activities, the Business Development Intern will seek to
increase student awareness of China Telecom Americas mobile business and products.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Assisting regional managers in spreading CTA’s mobile business on local
campuses and local Chinese communities.
• Building strategic relationship with organizations and vendors
• Assisting regional managers in promoting, planning, and executing local on and
off campus events
• Increasing brand and offer awareness and purchase consideration through
• Networking on and offline with peers
• The capabilities of activity planning, marketing research, digital marketing,
business negotiation and data analyzing may be applied.
• 70% online working
• 30% offline working, such as attending on campus and off campus event if
necessary, visiting customers if allowed etc.
• China Telecom (World Top 500) references letter for future employment
• Commission and bonuses based on your personal working performances
• Professional marketing training to gain marketing skills
• For those who performances well during the intern period will be invited to visit
the China Telecom Americas headquarters in Herndon, VA
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Education Needed:
• On campus students
• Well-connected with Chinese students, Chinese student organizations such as
CSSA, and schools’ Admissions Offices
• Chinese student organization working experience preferred
• Outgoing, ambitious, creative, results driven, and entrepreneurial
• Responsible, reliable, optimistic, and effective decision making approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and
Please send your resume to: